At Aberdour Golf Club we love to see more people taking up the game of golf. Whether you have never played before or are returning after a few years away from the game, our Beginners Package will help you!
This package is for people who have never played golf before or have been away from the game for a long period of time. It is based around coaching with our PGA Professional to give you the confidence to eventually take out onto the golf course. If you’re already comfortable about playing on the course, one of our other memberships would be more suitable for you.
Once you have reached a level to play on the course, after assessment by the PGA Professional, you can play up to 6 times. These rounds must be booked by the Professional as no online tee booking is available for those in the Beginners Package.
Learn the game of golf while being a part of Aberdour Golf Club.
For only £175!
- 8 half hour lessons with our fully qualified PGA Professional.
- Arrange the lessons at a time that suits you – weekdays, weekends, morning, afternoon or evening!
- Play the course 6 times either on your own or with another member to put your lessons into practice, all rounds must be organised with the PGA Professional.
- Full access to the Clubhouse as a member of Aberdour Golf Club.
- Receive 12% discount on all drinks purchased at the bar.
- Learn about etiquette, course management and the Rules of Golf.
- We will provide you with clubs – so there’s no need to buy your own until you’re ready.
- If you decide to join Aberdour Golf Club after your package, you can join without paying a joining fee (normally £150).
- You will also be to upgrade to a Full membership at a discounted price of £300 for 12 months, to assist with your transition into membership.
Enquire today by contacting our Managing Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.